Surveys and questionnaires are used to collect qualitative and quantitative information about from a sample. Surveys of human populations and institutions are common in political polling and government, health, social science and marketing research. A survey may focus on opinions or factual information depending on its purpose, and many surveys involve administering questions to individuals. Surveys can be implemented via interview (in-person or via telephone) or self-report questionnaire (in-person, mail, email, web).
- Hints for designing effective questionnaires
- Survey design
- Survey research and design in psychology
- Questionnaire (Wikipedia)
- Statistical survey (Wikipedia)
- Questionnaire (Wiki Commons)
- Survey design images (tagged on delicious)