Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to Quantum Computing!
Quantum Computing is an important tool for code breakers. Hence the pioneers in this topic have often worked for organisations like the [[W:National Security Agency] in the USA, GCHQ in the UK. These two organisations collaborate with Echelon
Discussion questions[edit | edit source]
- How might quantum computing impact computer science?
- What applications does quantum computing have?
Readings[edit | edit source]
Wikipedia[edit | edit source]
- Quantum computing
- Kane quantum computer
- Quantum cognition
- Quantum gate
- Timeline of quantum computing
- Quantum complexity theory
See also[edit | edit source]
- School:Computer science
- Topic:Quantum computing - plan additional learning resources for quantum computing.
- Topic:Particle physics
- Topic:Quantum Field Theory
- Study guide:Quantum mechanics I
- Making sense of quantum mechanics
- Quantum theory of the atom
- Lasers and Quantum Optics
[edit | edit source]
- June 2008 Will the QC kill the PC?