Public health strategies for HIV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Online resources[edit | edit source]
- United Kingdom HIV - highly centered on UK issues
- Canada- Global component
- WHO Tuberculosis
- USAID - HIV/AIDS main page
- USA State Department - page on Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
- Gates Foundation - HIV/AIDS main page
- "The Global HIV/AIDS pandemic, 2006" by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (2006) Volume 55, pages 841-844. Full text online via: Entrez PubMed 16902393
- "Health Development versus Medical Relief: The Illusion versus the Irrelevance of Sustainability" by Gorik Ooms in PLoS Med. (2006) Online publication: e345. PMC 1539094
- AIDSPortal - knowledge sharing network
[edit | edit source]
- March 2007 In Gambia, AIDS cure or false hope?
References[edit | edit source]
- "Safe Sex Education in the USA". Retrieved 2010-11-14.
- "HIV Prevention: For Test and Treat, the Time is Now - William Haseltine - Technology - The Atlantic". Retrieved 2010-11-14.