Power Supply Testing/Tutorial to drill holes on the power supply shield
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1. Remove the power supply shield
- 2. Put the power supply shield on the vise grip
- 3. Get a cup of oil.
- 4. Put a small drill bit in the drill. Adjust it so that is tight. Dip it in the cup of oil.
- 5. Start drilling until one makes a hole.
- 6. Change the drill bit. Increase the size. Dip it in oil
- 7. Start drilling a bigger hole.
- 8. Change the drill bit. Increase the size. Dip it in oil
- 9. Start drilling bigger hole than previous one.
- 10. Change the drill bit. Increase the size. Dip it in oil
- 11. Make the last hole (the hole should be as big to fit the bin post)
- 12. Put the bin post
- 13. Repeat steps 4-12 four more times to make the five holes.