Power Supply Testing/Tutorial on reducing the size of the the purple wire safety
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reducing the size of the purple wire in a safe way[edit | edit source]
- 1. The power supply must be OFF.
- 2. Open the power supply.
- 3. Locate the purple wire.
- 4. With the wire strippers reduce the size of the purple wire.
- 5. With electrical tape, tape the remaining of the purple wire.
- 6. One can proceed working on the power supply.
- Taping the purple wire correctly is very important