Power Supply Testing/Tutorial on reducing the size of the gray wire in a safe way
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Removing the Gray wire in a safety way[edit | edit source]
- 1. The power supply must be OFF.
- 2. Open the power supply.
- 3. Locate the gray wire.
- 4. With the wire strippers reduce the size of the gray wire.
- 5. For safety reasons with electrical tape, tape the remaining of the gray wire.
- 6. Now one can proceed working on the power supply.
- Taping the gray wire correctly is very important