Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guidelines to using this formulae sheet:
This part is a formula sheet and also a condensation of important concepts found in this course. In most countries formula sheets are included as an appendix to an examination paper. At Wikiversity, we include a formula sheet for courses offered in the School of Electrical engineering. Please note the following when using this formula sheet:
- This formula sheet should not be used as a substitute for what you learn in this course; learn your theory well.
- Use this formula sheet sparingly, and avoid relying completely on it.
- Refer to lecture notes when a certain formula is not included here.
- Formula derivations are not included in this page.
- If you spot an error, and since this is Wikiversity, after all, do correct it yourself - but only if you have the knowledge to do so.
The formulae included in this page are specifically applicable to this course. It is possible to use them in other courses, provided necessary ammendments and assumptions are stated clearly.
- …for HYDRO powerPLANT_1. WATER, 2.RESEVIOR 3. TERBINE 4. GENETER 5. STEPUP T/F 6. STEPDOWN T/F & 7. POWER DISTRIBUTION MUST NECESSARY
- …NUCLEAR POWERPLANT_1.REACTER,2.NUCLEAR, 3.CHEMNY 4.STRONG CONCRET LAYER(WALL),& 5.POWER DISRIBUTION,7.NEAR TO LOAD CENTRE