Welcome to the Department of Thelemic Studies.
Center Description[edit | edit source]
The Wikiversity Department of Thelemic Studies is a content development project where participants create, organize and develop Wikiversity content about Thelema. Thelema was founded in 1904 with the reception of the Book of the Law by Aleister Crowley from a being known as Aiwass. Upon receiving this work Crowley declared the Aeon of Osiris had passed, and the Aeon of Horus had begun.
Learning Resources at Wikiversity[edit | edit source]
Elective Courses[edit | edit source]
Symbols[edit | edit source]
- Stele of Revealing - An Ancient Egyptian stele which was seen in an Egyptian museum by Aleister Crowley and his wife Rose in 1904. It was marked "Stele 666," a number that Crowley had identified with since childhood.
Figures[edit | edit source]
External Resources[edit | edit source]
Texts of the religion[edit | edit source]
- The Equinox Vol.1 No.1-10, Vol. III (The-Equinox.org)
- The Libri of Aleister Crowley (Hermetic.com)
- Thelema texts (Sacred-texts.com)
Thelemic Journals[edit | edit source]
Links to Thelemic Organizations[edit | edit source]
A.'.A.'.[edit | edit source]
- J. Daniel Gunther's Lineage (from Motta) of the A.'.A.'.
- Jane Wolfe Lineage (from Crowley) of the A.'.A.'.
- Grady McMurtry's Lineage (from Jane Wolfe) of the A.'.A.'.