Welcome to the Department of Internal Medicine, a subdivision of the School of Medicine.
This branch of medicine deals with study and nonsurgical management of diseases or disorders involving internal organs in adults.
If you are a physician in the real world you are especially encouraged to contribute to this department and our mother school. We are interested in developing online learning resources related to all areas of internal medicine.
Ideas, proposals, to do
Articles for Development
Can be included into "coursepaks" later.
- Stroke (Framework and some content exist)
- Hypertension (framework begun, no content yet)
- Diabetes mellitus (Framework begun, no content yet)
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Framework, and some content exist)
- Type I diabetes (Framework begun, no content yet)
- Type II diabetes
- Chest pain
- Urinary tract infection
- Low back pain
- Coronary artery disease
- Neurology for the Internist
- Evaluation and Treatment of Hypertension
- Evaluation and Treatment of Headache
- Screening and Prevention
- Evaluation and Treatment of Depression
- Internal Medicine interactive learning: Online, scheduled or otherwise, interactive sessions, with or without video, to go over cases, clinical problems, etc.