Jump to navigation Jump to search
Previous News Items
- Desktop GIS exercises under development on OSGeo's wiki (8 October 2010).
- Live GIS Disk - community starting to develop learning resources for using open source geographical/spatial analysis software for a live distro
- Ubuntu[sci] 9.10 released] (18 March 2010)
- New York Times Article on R
- Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial Conference
- slaxGIS 080805 available for download from the "Laboratorio di Geomatica" website.
- GNU/Linux Live CD for Free and Open Source GIS applications released
- Distro for Scientists under development and wiki 2008-04-29
- Scientific Linux 5.1 Released 2008-02-20