Welcome to the Wikiversity Center for Clinical Cases.
Clinical cases provide a great learning opportunity.
Department description[edit | edit source]
The Center for Clinical Cases is a Wikiversity content development project where participants create, organize and develop learning resources for Clinical Case Studies.
- Clinical cases/Case 1 (complete) : a 30-year-old man with a rash on both legs, painful joints and abdominal pain
- Clinical cases/Case 2 (complete) : a 31-year-old primigravida with a fetus in transverse lie due to an ovarian cyst
- Clinical cases/Case 3 (complete) : a 17-year-old volleyball player presenting to his general practitioner for a cardiovascular pre-participation screening
- Clinical cases/Case 4
Department news[edit | edit source]
- September 28, 2006 - Department founded!
- June 25, 2008 - Case 1 and 3 completed, discussion ongoing on case 2 talk page