Welcome to the Wikiversity Center for Cartography.
The Center for Cartography is a Wikiversity content development project where participants create, organize and develop learning resources for map-making and related activities ranging from simple hand-drawn maps to sophisticated computerized GIS data models.
Part of Engineering and Technology
- WikiMap (WikiMapia)
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- CAD Lesson - Principles of CAD and Terminology
Related learning projects
- OCAD - a software program designed to draw maps of all types.
- Inkscape - a vector graphics editor application compliant with the XML, SVG and CSS standards.
- The GIMP - an image manipulation package freely-available for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X.