Other Free Learning Resources/Mathematics
The Wikiversity Hunter-gatherers project is devoted to finding learning resources on the internet. An important function of Wikiversity is to provide critical evaluations of learning materials and online learning resources. Hunter-gatherers should participate in the critical evaluation of learning resources by editing the Wikiversity pages that are devoted to evaluating learning materials and describing how to integrate them into courses of study.
Online resources for mathematics[edit | edit source]
List good online mathematics learning resources below. Be sure to link to these resources from the appropriate Wikiversity pages.
- Khan Academy
- ThatQuiz - Math test activities for students and teachers of all grade levels
- The Statistics Homepage (Statsoft)
- Math is Fun
- Biographies of Mathematicians
- Math tests bank of math tests online
- "A Compilation of Useful, Free, Online Math Resources"
- "List of Interactive Math Websites"
- The Mathematical Genius in You: a peer-support math group