Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Open access is the publication of material in such a way that it is available to all potential users without financial or other barriers.
Introductory reading: Open Access Overview (Peter Suber)
- Open access (James Neill, ucspace)
- Open Access News Blog - Cancelled 30 Apr 2010
- Pappalardo, K. M., Fitzgerald, B. F., Fitzgerald, A. M., Kiel-Chisholm, S. D., Georgiades, J., & Austin, A. C. (2008). Understanding Open Access in the Academic Environment: A Guide for Authors.
- August 2008 Podcast: Uncovering the social and economic benefits of open access
- Allocation Removal by Partial Evaluation in a Tracing JIT