Open Source 3-D Printing/Viking mashup project
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a project that supports the course Open Source 3-D Printing
Viking Decor Assignment[edit | edit source]
- Register with a free account at https://www.youmagine.com/
- Get design assignment from cup for household item
- Using Blender or OpenSCAD or FreeCAD or combination of them to decorate item with Viking Animal+Celtic knots (using one of the methods covered in class). You can even use designs from Vikings
- Print your design with appropriate infill for item.
- Upload design to Youmagine (STL,source and photograph) with a brief description of how you did it with sources.
- In Appropedia gallery below add your image and hyperlink to your design on Youmagine
- Bring printed design to class – put your name on the paper slip and the class you are in and tape it to your design so that it will not come off!
Gallery 2018[edit | edit source]
Add your image and hyperlink to the gallery below using the example format from last year.
- Design Warm up with Viking Decor