Open Source 3-D Printing/Customizer project
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a project that supports the course Open Source 3-D Printing
This project is to design a customizable OpenSCAD script.
- Using OpenSCAD either design an original customizable object, or adapt an existing scad file you find online to work with the open source customizer.
- Make it printable (you do not need to print it) for your RepRap
- Post your SCAD and STL of your design on Thingiverse (if a derivative make sure you give attribution with an OS license)
- Add a rendering of your project along with the link to Thinkiverse in the gallery below following the example.
- If your project turned out really nice you can print it for show and tell
- Bonus if your design has high utility and you set up a webpage with the OS customizer along with instructions on how to do it (see: Free and Open Source 3-D Model Customizer for Websites to Democratize Design with OpenSCAD)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Add your image and link the gallery below in a single line after the last one in the list
|Educational level: this is a tertiary (university) resource.|
|Subject classification: this is an engineering resource.|