Open Global Health/Proposal IDRC
We plan to send an Unsolicited Concept Note to IDRC.
Instructions (from their website)[edit | edit source]
Research ideas are not project proposals. They are short concept notes of about 800 words that must address the following questions:
1. What is the problem for which you are seeking funding?
2. Why is it important?
3. What are the main objectives for your proposed activity?
4. How will your objectives be achieved?
5. What are the expected outputs?
6. What is the proposed timeline?
7. What is the approximate budget?
8. How can we contact you?