This area of this wiki is about nonprofit management.
This course will guide individuals through the process of creating a nonprofit. Nonprofit Management will also prepare them to work with members of the organization and the Board of Directors to efficiently and effectively manage the nonprofit.
This learning project offers learning activities to ____.
Concepts to learn include:
Learning materials and learning projects are located in the main Wikiversity namespace. Simply make a link to the name of the lesson (lessons are independent pages in the main namespace) and start writing!
You should also read about the Wikiversity:Learning model. Lessons should center on learning activities for Wikiversity participants. Learning materials and learning projects can be used by multiple projects. Cooperate with other departments that use the same learning resource.
Each activity has a suggested associated background reading selection.
Additional helpful readings include:
- Nonprofit Checklist
- usa.gov Nonprofit
- Not for Profit Info
- Melissadata Nonprofit Name Lookup
- State Search Nonprofit Requirements
- IRS Employee Identification Number Info
- IRS Form 557 Describes the 501(c) process.
- IRS Form 1023 Instructions
- IRS Form 1023 501[c]
- IRS Form 1024 other 501[c]
- IRS Form 5768 (501(h) lobby election)
- Center for Lobbying in the Public Incerest
Active participants in this Learning Group
Please resign (with a date stamp) your username here at least once each year. If your datestamp here is older than one year, you may be listed under Nonprofit management/Inactive participants.
- Brylie (listed here at least on or before 9/30/17)