Jump to navigation Jump to search
This lesson covers WAN issues.
Objectives and Skills[edit | edit source]
Objectives and skills for the WAN issues portion of Network+ certification include:
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve common WAN issues
- Loss of internet connectivity
- Interface errors
- Split horizon
- DNS issues
- Router configurations
- Customer premise equipment
- Smart jack/NIU
- Copper line drivers/repeaters
- Company security policy
- Fair access policy/utilization limits
- Satellite issues
Readings[edit | edit source]
Multimedia[edit | edit source]
- Watch YouTube: Troubleshooting WAN Issues - CompTIA Network+ N10-006 - 4.8.
- Watch YouTube: Troubleshooting Customer Premise Equipment - CompTIA Network+ N10-006 - 4.8.
- Watch YouTube: Company Security Policies - CompTIA Network+ N10-006 - 4.8.