Jump to navigation Jump to search
This lesson covers wireless operations.
Objectives and Skills[edit | edit source]
Objectives and skills for the wireless operations portion of Network+ certification include:
- Install and configure wireless LAN infrastructure and implement the appropriate technologies in support of wireless capable devices
- Small office/home office wireless router
- Wireless access points
- Device density
- Wireless controllers
- VLAN pooling
- Wireless bridge
- Site surveys
- Heat maps
- 2.4 Ghz
- 5.0 Ghz
- Connection types
- Antenna placement
- Antenna types
- Signal strength
- Differences between device antennas
- SSID broadcast
- Mobile devices
- Cell phones
- Gaming devices
- Media devices
Readings[edit | edit source]
Multimedia[edit | edit source]
- Watch YouTube: Wireless Network Devices - CompTIA Network+ N10-006 - 2.7.
- Watch YouTube: Wireless Connections - CompTIA Network+ N10-006 - 2.7.
- Watch YouTube: Wireless Antenna Technologies - CompTIA Network+ N10-006 - 2.7.
- Watch YouTube: Using Wireless Networks - CompTIA Network+ N10-006 - 2.7.