Mr. Brown & Mr. Danoff's Halloween Lesson 2
|Date:||Length (Min):||Location:||Textbook:||Chapter #:||Lesson #:||Topic:||# of Students:||Document Version:|
|c. Late-Oct 2009||45||Student's Classroom||N/A||N/A||Halloween 2||Halloween||50|
Lesson written and done with Mr. Brown.
- Conversation “What do you know about Halloween?”
- Review what they learned last week, see what stuck.
- The Mummy Speech & Questions
- Frankenstein Speech & Questions
- Mr. Brown & Mr. Danoff Recorded Dialogue
- Game - Pictionary
26 Oct 2009 Notes
- The speech did not seem to interest them too much, but they were a very energetic class, so perhaps they wouldn't of bee interested in anything.
- words to define: silver
- I can't decide if monster is an OK term or not for these kids
- too energetic
- went better, kept their enegry down by speaking quietly ... was surprising actually how much I was able to them under wraps with this method
- change the order of the slides
- all the classes thought the pic of mary shelley was the mona lisa