Mr. Brown & Mr. Danoff's Halloween Lesson 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date:||Length (Min):||Location:||Textbook:||Chapter #:||Lesson #:||Topic:||# of Students:||Document Version:|
|c. Mid-Oct 2009||45||Student's Classroom||N/A||N/A||Halloween 1||Halloween||50||0.2|
Lesson written and done with Mr. Brown.
Lesson[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stress be careful!!! before and after the Halloween slides.
- Take it slow when you use the pumpkin, don't panic if it doesn't go fast or well.
- for lesson 2 go in depth into the mummy, werewolf, vampires, ghosts -> casper, ghostbusters
Plan[edit | edit source]
- What do you know about Halloween?
- Stu's Halloween Powerpoint
- Teach them How to Carve a Pumpkin
- Thriller Video or Mummy Wrap Game or Competitive Hangman w/halloween words
23 Oct 2009 Lesson 1 Week in Review[edit | edit source]
- It really engaged the kids.
- Even though it was a “fun” lesson, they spoke more English than they did in most other lessons.
- something to be learned from that
- it's OK to ham it up a little with the kids .. at least, with the 7th graders
- mike jackson video ethics??
- me singing?
- the kids in multiple classes did want to stay after class was finished to watch the videos