Mere Christianity (CBL)/Week 7
- Read pg. 100-116
- Write a well developed response that expands upon a theme or concept from this week's reading.
- Answer weekly question set
- Take the Book III Test on Moodle
- Turn in Essay for review (optional but highly recommended!)
This week's discussion will be held at TIME on DATE in the AWF virtual universe, Agape World at the AWF School facility.There is a section on the talk page where you can post topics and questions for us to go over. If you are unable to make it, your questions can also be posted in a separate section to the talk page, where I will do my best to answer them shortly.
After reading pages 100-116 and writing a response, please answer the following 10 questions in complete sentences. Each question will be worth one point, for a total of ten points possible.
- What is charity? Why has its meaning changed over time?
- Why is charity important?
- What is hope?
- What are the wrong ways to deal with longing?
- What is faith?
- Why is faith so important?
- What's so important about fighting evil?
- What should we do if we find something that we don't understand?
- What does God care about and why?
- Why is the change referenced on page 114 so important?
The Book III Quiz is now open on Moodle. It's composed of 25 free response questions drawn from this unit, with each question worth 1 point. As always, answers will be graded based on completeness and comprehension.