Maritime Health Research and Education-NET/Publications on the way
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scientific Publications based on MAHRE-Net data[edit | edit source]
- Self-perceived safety and psychosocial work environment amongst Danish dockworkers IMH 2019;70(3):171–179.
- Mental and Physical Health and Working Environment of Icelandic Fishermen Published in Research Gate, June 2021.
- Global Occupational Health Research Methods Education Published July 2021 MethodsX 8
- Well-being among French fisheries and maritime students questionnaire-based study GHQ12 data 2022
- Le bien-être des étudiants pêcheurs et maritimes GHQ12 data 2020
- Early diagnosis of diabetes-2 for transport workers with routine medical examination - submitted 9 Dec to Primary Care Diabetes Elsevier
- Systematic Review on Psychological Distress among maritime students 2022-23
- Psychological Distress in Venezuelan, Thai, French, and Spanish maritime students GHQ12 2022-23
- Well-being among medical students in Panamá study using GHQ12 data 2021-22
- Health services among port workers in Costa Rica: analysis of data from a container terminal clinic 2021-22
- Well-being among Japanese maritime students questionnaire-based study GHQ12 data 2022