|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z &
- See also w: Hacker ethic
- Access to computers -- and anything which might teach you something about the way the world works -- should be unlimited and total. Always yield to the Hands-on Imperative!
- All information should be free.
- Mistrust authority -- promote decentralization.
- Hackers should be judged by their hacking, not bogus criteria such as degrees, age, race or position.
- You can create art and beauty on a computer.
- Computers can change your life for the better.
- w: Hacker (programmer subculture
- w: Richard Stallman
- w: GNUPedia (1999)
- w: Nupedia (2000)
- w: Wikipedia (2001)
- w: Counterculture
- w: Fred Turner (academic)