Introduction to the Japanese Language
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Read this to get started:http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Japanese_Phrasebook/Greetings_and_farewell Read the introduction to the Japanese language on Wikibooks to familiarize yourself with the language.
Leave any questions or comments here.
Words to Know
- Kanji (help·info): Chinese ideographic characters
- Kana: The syllabaries used to write Japanese words and particles using characters that represent syllables. The two syllabaries are called hiragana and katakana
- Rōmaji (help·info): Romanized Japanese https://eduessayhelper.org/blog/education-japan.html
- Research more about the Japanese language and improve the Wikipedia entry on the Japanese language
- Add more questions to the above quiz
|Project: Introduction to Japanese|
|Previous: Start — Introduction to the Japanese Language — Next: Introduction to the Japanese Writing System|