Beginner Japanese/Introduction to the Japanese Language
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reading[edit | edit source]
Words to know[edit | edit source]
- Kanji (help·info): Chinese ideographic characters.
- Kana: The syllabaries used to write Japanese words and particles using characters that represent syllables. The two syllabaries are called hiragana and katakana.
- Rōmaji (help·info): Romanized Japanese.
Quiz[edit | edit source]
Please write all answers in lowercase and rōmaji, where applicable.
Learning Activites[edit | edit source]
- Research more about the Japanese language and improve the Wikipedia entry on the Japanese language
- Add more questions to the above quiz
External resources[edit | edit source]