(Redirected from Introduction to Science Journalism)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Science journalism conveys reporting about science to the public. The field typically involves interactions between scientists, journalists, and the public.
Readings[edit | edit source]
Activities[edit | edit source]
- Science Journalism Activities
- Biographical science journalism - analysis of science-related news articles that have a major focus on biographical information about scientists
- Wikipedia:Somatic cell nuclear transfer
- Australia approves cloning for research by Rod McGuirk, Canberra’s Associated Press bureau chief
- RNA World - RNA Silencing Sheds Light on the RNA World by Rachel Jones
- Create and maintain recent science news content that will be displayed at the Science Portal.
- Help develop articles at Wikinews.
- Biomedical Research Project; Avian flu
- Develop Wikimedia content related to Nobel Prizes in science.
- Make audio files that can be used both at Wikiversity and on WikiCast. See: Biophilia Project.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Links to the national associations around the word.