Introduction to Robotics/Printouts/Lab Safety Contract
Date: 08 / 8 / 2020
Robotics Safety Contract
The student must:
- Act safely at all times, using appropriate precautions when necessary.
- Remove all jewelry or metal objects from the body, pull back long hair, wear closed-toed shoes, and avoid loose or baggy clothing.
- Do not touch or use any equipment that you have not been taught to use by the instructor.
- Only work in the construction room with proper supervision from the instructor.
- Always wear gloves, safety glasses, hard hats, and ear plugs while in the construction room.
- Obey all instructions from the construction room instructor.
The student must not:
- Bring food or drink into the construction room
- Use the robotics equipment, including the robotics computers, for any purposes not required by the robotics assignment
- Abuse, misuse, or break any robotics equipment.
- Damage or deface the robotics construction room, including damage to furniture or infrastructure, or graffiti.