Introduction to C programming/EnrollmentPage
This is a list of teachers, students, and (optionally) how to contact them. If you want to volunteer to teach the course, sign up under teachers. If you want to take it, sign up under students. If you are willing to be contacted via email, feel free to leave that as well.
Teachers[edit | edit source]
- firstname.lastname@example.org --Gabe Sechan 08:39, August 18, 2005 (UTC)
- email@example.com Xerol Oplan 16:23, 26 October 2005 (UTC)
Students[edit | edit source]
- Jonathan Skinner
- Lazyquasar 06:12, 1 December 2005 (UTC) To contact Use Wikimedia Email Relay or drop a question on user talk page or at the School of Engineering Help Deskm:Wikiversity:School_of_Engineering:Help_Desk. Currently reading at Programming:C Preliminaries and getting compiler environment setup.
- Nathan Eckenrode
- Sebastian Grijalva
- Bill Z
- whizzer - just beginning this course
- Achin Jain - Do know C but need to refresh the whole stuff
- Tekki -Just beginning.
- Brian - Just beginning C. Took some intro programming courses many years ago. Took the quiz at the end of lesson 2. I made it to the section on Basic I/O. Class does not appear to be done.
- Bryan F. - Just starting the course. I would love it if some of the other students could email me and let me know how they are progressing. Thanks.
raghunandanan a beginner please help