- I know the requirments for UNCC students in Elem. Education.
- I know the requirments for the visual and performing arts concentration in Elementary education and how it works in the states.
- There are higher levels such as a masters degree, national board certification.
- Once you get your B.A. in elementary education you are certified K-6.
- The requirements for the international students for Elem. Education.
- I think it would be interesting to know the requirements for visual and performing arts and how it plays out in the elementary education programs in Germany and Bulgaria.
- Are there exit tests in other countries, and if so what are they called.
- Is there as high a demand for teachers in other countries as there are here.
- Is the certification in other countries K-6.
- Are you allowed to choose whether you have a concentration or a minor in other countries
- How long are you typically in school to get your degree?
- I learned that Germany has students complete 3 years of classes while the 4th year is supervised student teacher. They also have the same concentration and majors list like Americans.
- I learned that Bulgaria does not have set minors or concentrations
- I learned teachers are in demand in all 3 countries, with the critical areas for languages.
- I learned that the degrees are basically the same for Bulgaria and USA.
- I learned that some states require you to get a master's after you begin teaching in the USA
- I learned that Germany and the USA have entrance and Exit exams
- I learned that Bulgaria has a new system that wants their students to have concentrations.
- I learned that in Bulgaria that the requirements Elementary Education can take 4-5 years while it only takes 3 in Germany.
- I learned that Buligaria and the USA take about the same amount of time to get through the education program. Germany has exams that you take at the beging and end like the USA and also Bulgaria wants to have concentrations like the USA.