Instructional design/Affective behaviors
Module Goal[edit | edit source]
Trainers or instructional designers will develop a rich toolbox of affective methods and strategies and be able to apply those methods and strategies to develop affective behaviors in learners. Additionally, trainers or instructional designers will be able to critique and defend the application of affective instructional methods and strategies. The result shall be instruction that is effective, efficient, and appealing.
Affective Instructional Strategies Lessons[edit | edit source]
Click a lesson title to begin that lesson.
- Introduction - What is the Affective Domain?
- Oh No! Not Another Lecture
- Character Education - Back in Style
- What methods best support affective elements?
- Designing for the Affective Domain: The Design Document
|Instructional Design||Next >|