ICAU1128A Operate a personal computer/quiz questions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These questions can be used for a classroom trivia-quiz-style game, or just to recap your own knowledge!
Beginner[edit | edit source]
- What’s the universal help key? (Key that you press to get help on most computers)
- What’s the name of the connection that you need to check if your mouse or printer doesn’t seem to be working? Bonus if you can explain what it stands for and a bit about it.
- Fill in the missing: Maximise, Minimise, ____.
- Another word for a "Folder"
- Name of the place on your computer where your deleted files go
Intermediate[edit | edit source]
- Describe how you can find the computers specifications such as OS, processor, memory etc.
- What is the name of the connection that some older keyboards use (not USB). Bonus if you can explain what it stands for.
- Name 3 operating systems from 3 different companies (1 point each, bonus for each extra answer but you can't have two from the same company)
- Write the text that you would enter in the search box to find all Microsoft Word files on your computer?
- Describe how you can cancel a print job
Advanced[edit | edit source]
- Name two attributes of a folder (Hard)
- Write the text that you would enter in the search box to find all word files on your computer that start with the letters "abc".