How to ask questions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a learning resource about how to enquire about things by asking questions:
See also[edit | edit source]
- How to learn - asking questions finding answers
- Boolean algebra - 8QnMQ/x
- 8 Questions: Where and When, Who and What, How and Why, Which and Whether.
- To the power of n: Where else and When else, Who else and What else, How else and Why else, Which other and Whether other.
- Multiplied by MQ: Meta Questions directed towards answers to 8Qn in terms of structure, process, function, purpose, form, context, content.
- Divided by x: A possibility versus probability categorisation in order to weight the values of the analytic.