Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here is where learning and research related to homelessness can take place.
Research and discussion questions[edit | edit source]
- How can homelessness be reduced?
- What are the best methods of reducing homelessness?
- Argument Local governments and residents should contribute more to the homeless to get them back on their feet. Short term housing is a critical factor that local governments and charities can help with providing more options and room for the homeless. With introducing a new program for housing, this can help reduce homelessness. Additionally, some homeless are stuck in a loop of health or legal issues and they should be prioritized to have primary care access. With their struggles, it is difficult for the homeless to obtain a job because of their status. A list of companies whose wages are low, should be provided to the homeless so they have a better chance at landing a job.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Homelessness on Wikipedia
- Social work
- Political science
- Nutritional Issues
- Recovery psychology
- Housing cooperatives
- Search Wikiversity for Homelessness