A healthy lifestyle is one which helps to keep and improve people's health and well-being. Many governments and non-governmental organizations have made big efforts in healthy lifestyle and health promotion.
- Big weight partial barbel squat.gif
Basic components of a healthy lifestyle
A healthy lifestyle is often associated with the following:
- Health Promotion at the Open Directory Project
- Healthy Cities – WHO EURO Office
- HSE Health Promotion Website from the Health Service Executive, Republic of Ireland
- Politics of Health Group
- Health-EU Portal Health Prevention and Promotion in the EU
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Healthy lifestyle.|
- Participants at the 6th Global Conference on Health Promotion. The Bangkok Charter for health promotion in a globalized world. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization, 2005 Aug 11. Accessed 2009 Feb 4.
- Kickbusch I. 2003. The contribution of the World Health Organization to a new public health and health promotion. Am J Public Health 93(3):383-8.  Accessed 4 Feb 2009.