These instructions are designed for GarageBand 3 plus the sounds of a symphony orchestra.
GarageBand is easy and fast yet powerful enough to do film scoring.
Please, tell me if you find anything as good!
Creating the additional moods with just a single note
Search the symphony orchestra sounds
- Search all your instruments
- Musical instruments create moods naturally. Fear is a very easy mood to create.
- Now look for other moods that the instruments of the symphony orchestra create with just a single note.
- Just a single note
- You should be able to create at least three other moods just by using a single instrument in GarageBand with Jam Pack:Symphony Orchestra or the Boldt instrument packages.
Send me your results
- 2. Send me your project files for these new moods.
Once you are happy with sounds, send me the project file. Each file is 2 points.
This lesson is done!
The next page
- Let me know when you are done or if you have problems Robert Elliott. To email me, you simply Click Here.
- Once you have sent me your project files for three other moods creatd with a single note in GarageBand with Symphony Orchestra sounds, you are finished with this lesson.
- If you wish, there is an optional page. Go to Graduation Day - Music Cue 1 and create the mood that "I got to pee!!!!" with just one musical note of a symphony orchestra.
- The next lesson
- In your next lesson, you must create musical sounds with rhythms.
Contact your instructor
- Your instructor for this film scoring class is Robert Elliott.
- You can email me by clicking here.