Fire and emergency management/Fire officer IV/Health and Safety
The duty involves administering a comprehensive risk management program, according to the following job performance requirements.
Learning Objectives:[edit | edit source]
Terminal Objective: Given specific data, maintain, develop, and provide leadership for a risk management program, so that injuries and property damage accidents are reduced.
- Describe risk management concepts
- Describe the departmental retirement qualifications
- Describe the occupational hazards analysis
- Describe the disabilities procedures, regulations, and laws
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze data
- Demonstrate the ability to use evaluative methods