Instructional design/Reducing cognitive load in multimedia instruction/Find and Fix
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Remember the YouTube video you watched at the beginning of this lesson? Let's re-visit the video now that you are aware of the Cognitive Theory of Multimedia Learning. Follow the steps below:
- If you want to re-watch the video, Ctrl+click on the link to open the video in a new window.Cognitive Theory of MML Video
- Pull out the notes you made when you first watched the video.
- Identify the types of cognitive overload you see and recommend a solution based on what you've learned. Put this information in the this page's Discuss tab at the top left of the page. If you need a "cheat sheet" open the Overload Rx Chart(Remember to use Ctrl+click to open in a new window.)
- Once you're done with your "Find and Fix", save it, and click Next for possible answers.
|Instructional Design||Reducing Cognitive Load||Objectives||Coming to Terms||Theory of MML||MML Continued||What’s Your Type of Overload?||Test||< Back||Next >|