- These storyboard images are important. Here is what we will do with these images
- Turn the storyboards into an animatic
- 1. First you create the storyboards with FrameForge 3D Studio and send me the project file.
- 2. Later, the pictures from FrameForge 3D Studio free demo version will be put into an editing program. Therefore, these storyboards are useful.
- 3. Before you do this, you must record the dialog (the actor's words). Then the dialog is also put into the editing program.
- 4. The music must also be selected (or created) and put into the editing program.
- 5. From these three elements, a movie of STILL images (not animated images) will be created. This movie is NOT an animated movie. This movie is only a movie of the still images.
What is an animatic?
- A movie of storyboards
- This movie of the still images (which is called an "animatic") is very useful. Even though it is very simple, it helps us look at the timing for the final movie.
- For simple movies, this is not important. But for complex movies, the animatic is very important.
- The animatic tells us if the movie will be good or if the movie will be bad BEFORE we film the movie. This is very important.
- Therefore, the pictures that you create with FrameForge 3D Studio free demo version must be very good pictures.