Exam 98-372: Microsoft .NET Fundamentals/Understanding .NET Framework Concepts
This lesson covers Understanding .NET Framework Concepts. It looks at application settings, events and event handling, and structured exception handling.
Activity 1 - Understand Basic Application Settings[edit | edit source]
This objective may include but is not limited to: understanding app.config and web.config.
- Read Application Settings Overview.
- Read How to: Create Application Settings Using the Designer.
- Read How to: Add or Remove Application Settings.
Activity 2 - Understand Events and Event Handling in the .NET Framework[edit | edit source]
This objective may include but is not limited to: understanding the event-driven programming model and event handlers, raising events, and implementing delegates.
- Read Raising Events and Responding to Events.
- Read Events.
- Read Delegates(Visual Basic), Delegates(C#).
Activity 3 - Understand Structured Exception Handling in the .NET Framework[edit | edit source]
This objective may include but is not limited to: understanding error handling concepts, exceptions, and exception types.
- Read Exceptions and Exception Handling.
- Read Structured Exception Handling Overview for Visual Basic.