Exam 98-363: Web Development Fundamentals/Working with Client-Side Scripting
This lesson covers Working with Client-Side Scripting. It looks at client side scripting and AJAX concepts.
Activity 1 - Understand Client-Side Scripting[edit | edit source]
This objective may include but is not limited to: purpose of client-side scripting, various client-side scripting languages.
- Read Creating a Web Part with Client-side Script.
- Read Programming Languages.
- Read Working with Client-Side Script.
Activity 2 - Understand AJAX Concepts[edit | edit source]
This objective may include but is not limited to: ASP.NET AJAX implementation, working with client-side libraries, EnablePartialRendering, Triggers, ChildrenAsTriggers, Scripts, Services, UpdateProgress, Timer, ScriptManagerProxy, extender controls.
- Read Microsoft Ajax Library Client Reference.
- Read ASP.NET Ajax : Enhanced Interactivity and Responsiveness.
- Read ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit.