Doctor of Philosophy/Candidature
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Describe your learning history - This is a cumulative description of all the works (formal and informal) you have completed to be considered toward your candidacy for an ONPhD
- Identify your domain of study - The described domain of study should be both broad and focused. This is to allow others to get a sense of both the knowledge domain and your focus.
- Detail your contribution - What of considerable significance are you going to contribute to your chosen subject domain of knowledge?
- Methodology - Completion of a PhD requires a significant reseach project or major contribution to your chosen knowledge domain.
- Skills and Knowledge Development - Completion of a PhD level of knowing also requires the development of other related skills and knowledge.
- Engage the community - How are you going to engage the learning community and your learning network
- Seek supervision and endorsements - Identify the people in your learning network who are going to assist on your learning journey and help you get to finished..