Welcome to the Wikiversity learning project for Dark matter.
- Dark matter - Wikipedia article
- Observations that support the existence of dark matter - article by Douglas Clowe, et al. (2006)
- DAMA/NaI - laboratory experiment attempting to detect dark matter
- Non-baryonic dark matter matter - review by Paolo Gondolo (2004).
- Investigation of possible dark matter direct detection in electron accelerators - by Junji Hisano, et al (2006).
- Astronomy/Current Unsolved Mysteries - Wikibooks
- Observational Evidence for Extra Dimensions from Dark Matter by Bo Qin, Ue-Li Pen and Joseph Silk (2006).
According to this essay by w:Joe Silk, "There is at most an amount of dark matter in the disk equal to the amount of luminous matter." I would like to find some published articles about how this estimate is made. --JWSchmidt 17:10, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
- Mnemtronium - an attempt to "think outside of the box" and link some "psychic phenomena" to dark matter.