Participants[edit | edit source]
- Anjuman Matan Kahneek Aur Amali Karkan (AMKAAK)
- DEad WOrkers Union of DAta Miners & Travailleurs Psychique (DEWOU-DAMTP)
- 2012 Al Wahd Space Time and General Situlogical Strike Organising Committee
- All Made-up And Non-existant, Dead and non-Living workers Association (AMANDLA)
- Alytus Biennial Reversion into Abolition of Culture And Distribution of its Aberrant Bacillus Right Abroad - Committee (ABRACADABRA-C)
- w:ZCCA-Libušin [while on unlimited strike is fully integrated into DAMTP]
- Cambridge Lettrist And Situationist Society (CLASS)
- w:London Psychogeographical Association (LPA)
- Tippi Tillvind & Johannes Bergmark [Surrealist Group in Stockholm]
- w:Ben Morea
- Dead Revolutionaries Club
- Transient Art Strike Biennial Supreme Council of One (London)
- w:Spart Action Group [on strike for period 2009-2012]
- w:Workers Charter Movement (India)
- Non Grata (Estonia)
- LUNI (Lietuva)
- Katsiaryna Samihulina & Yuli Ilyushchanka & Ira Turbina [“Lipovy Tsvet” and Literary gang “Q” (Belarus)]
- w:Howard McCalebb [DADAPOST, Berlin]
- w:Jacques Vaché Editorial Group
- Disidentas Bacevyčia [Laisvės Klinika / Clinique De La Liberte (LT/ FR)]
- FJODOR (Croatia)
TIME TABLE[edit | edit source]
August 22nd, Monday[edit | edit source]
Arrival of delegates, meetings, acquaintances, free format discussions.
August 23rd, Tuesday (proletrianize, self-organization, letter level)[edit | edit source]
International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition – to commemorate the uprising of slaves in Saint Domingue (now Haiti) in 1791.[edit | edit source]
10.00 – 11.00 - meeting of the delegates: opening address by organizers followed by decisions making due to the congress activities and schedules. (Alytus Art School).
11.00 – 12.00 - opening address by comrade Situationist Worker on the key concepts of “worker”, “proletariat”, “communist”, “unionism” etc. = as this conference is the union of multitudes = 1 person unions = we will need to multitude the union = go to places we haven’t to help psychic workers from extinction of language and psyche and species. This is why we must define terms /one main weapon of art strike was a precise definition of art/ so for us = worker, proletariat and other terms in different languages; perhaps make new words across multiple languages. 12.00 – 13.00 – Opening addresses by participants willing either to open or to address. 13.00 – 14.00 – Discussions/suggestions/resolutions 15.30 – 16.00 – Disidentas Bacevyčia [Laisvės Klinika / Clinique De La Liberte (LT/ FR)]. “10 Patagoric Imperactives (...Deminutives, Superlatives, Paliatives)“. 16.00 – 17.00 Katsiaryna Samihulina & Yuli Ilyushchanka & Ira Turbina. “Lipovy Tsvet” and Literary gang “Q” - on asemic writing in Belarus. 17.00 – 18.00 – Discussions/suggestions/resolutions 18.00 – 20.00 – FJODOR: psychedelic/space/noiz from Zagreb, Croatia
August 24th, Wednesday (Black Power)[edit | edit source]
10.00 – 11.00 Official meeting. Decisions making due to day’s activities and schedules; technical questions (Alytus Art School). 11.00 – 12.00. Howard McCalebb: Fear of a Black Planet is a one hour artist video created by appropriating the documentary film “Rock ’n Roll Days” and the title of the Public Enemy CD Fear of a Black Planet. The film depicts a youthful ecstasy under the influence of Rock ‘n Roll music, and White adult horror of witnessing Black culture escaping the confines of racist segregationist policies in the United States, to become a worldwide phenomenon. The video features voice-overs in Japanese. Two people talk about their own experiences with Rock ‘n Roll music from the point of view of their Japanese cultural experience. Since they were coming from Japan, their first encounters with Rock ‘n Roll are the mid-sixties white groups like the Beatles. They didn’t know that original Rock ‘n Roll music was also created by Black Musicians, or that it had such significant African-American cultural and political influence. 12.00 – 12.30 - [?] 12.30 – 13.30 - Discussions/suggestions/resolutions 15.00 – 20.00. Picket preparation & training workshops.
- a workshop on = will feature invisible and forum theatre presentation on how to deal with Institutional racism in european left and anarchist movement = using real situations encountered at LARC
August 25th, Thursday[edit | edit source]
10.00 – 11.00 Official meeting. Decisions making due day’s activities and schedules; technical questions. (Alytus Art School) 11.00 – 14.00 - adresses by Evaldas Balčiūnas; Stewart Home. Discussions.
15.00 – 17.00 Picket preparation & training workshops. 17.00 – 18.00 Street picket-march against “serious” culture [dancing in the streets].
Late evening - Dovilė & Reiu Tuur: event; location unknown.
August 26th, Friday (sound) 10.00 – 11.00 Official meeting. Decisions making due day’s activities and schedules; technical questions. (Alytus Art School). 11.00 – 12.00. Johannes Bergmark. Sharing a powerpoint show about activities and ideas around instrument making, being a “professional” musician etc 12.00 – 13.00. Another one about unusual musical instrument acoustics for those who might find it interesting [Johannes Bergmark] 14.00 – 23.00. DIY [Do It Yourself] music training workshops:
- Practical instructions how to make really good contact microphones in an extremely cheap and easy way for those interested [Johannes Bergmark] - Practical instructions to help people who want to construct instruments from scratch/junk of their own design with tips and knowledge [Johannes Bergmark] - Some improvising exercises and discussions about what music is, what improvisation is [Johannes Bergmark]. - Playing together, in big and small groups, listening to each other, not listening to each other etc
DIY TOTAL MUSIC JAM.
23.00 – 24.00. DEad WOrkers Union (DEWOU-DAMTP) Street Picket-March.
August 27th, Saturday[edit | edit source]
10.00 – 12.00 – 3-sided Psychogeographical Football Match in the City Park (the rules: http://aaa.t0.or.at/documents/aaarules.htm 13.00 – 15.00 – Serious Culture Destruction Machine – extraction of the cosmic sexual energy from the sky by Wilhelm Reich’s Orgone cloudbusters and charging the pool in the city park for common use. 16.00 - 19.00 Fabian Tompsett: "The Game of War by Guy Debord".
19.00 – 20.00 – Tippi Tillvind & Johannes Bergmark. Presentation/discussion about attitudes as combined surrealists and skeptics.
August 28th, Sunday (claustro-psychics vs. agora-psychics) 8.00 – 24.00 – Psycho-bus-trip to the seaside in Latvia while visiting psychotic places on the way.
Note:[edit | edit source]
All congress events include the custom of allowing anyone at any moment on any occasion to break spontaneously into dance. Whenever a member of this marvelous community feels like if he or she may simply begin to dance and others may join as the please.
Warning: no individual show-ups, no organized [visual] documentation ...and trying to avoid any...
All the positions could be the subject of change and updates till the last confirmation on the morning meeting of the particular day.
Looking forward to see you here – live or dead, electronic or psychic!