< DAMTPJump to navigation Jump to search
- UDDERBOT NOT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CAPITAL CEDE YIELD DONE NONE
- ÐعM提п is a framework for the transfer of private property (capital) to Common Property (labour) of the workers through the general Obschina council of workers: through a psychic workers union council. to empower the reproductive workers union (communisation of all privacy) and productive workers (commons of all property) over the destructive workers (enslavement of all common property)
- the role of data miners and psychic workers is to find and amplify the voices of reproductive, productive and destructive workers who are not in unions or councils.
- The purpose of the ÐعM提п (DAMTP) commons is to disrupt detourne and destory the process of (both physical and psychical) capital accumulation (or the capitalisation of land) by the empowerment the labourers and workers in this process.
- We propose the name ÐعM提п (in place of DAMTP - the DAta Miners Travailleurs Psychique: the name of the psychic workers union) to disrupt the creation of cultural capital through regional and a national language
- The psychic workers are first of all composed of the Dead Workers Union and so we declare all property as commonly owned by all dead workers too. Anyone living or dead can be a psychic worker by asserting their name and making public their position
- All who contributed to production can lay claim to it.
- Any of those who have produced the work can make decisions on what should be done with it.
- All are limited to one copy for immediate personal consumption and use. * All who have possession of such property must pass it on to those who have produced it and those that may need or want it. Further items or copies held in any location means that the said location must be an open access archive or library for the general public use and consumption.
- Any capital (cultural, physical or otherwise) generated must be put back into workers organising activities - for which any workers union can assert a claim.
See also DAMTP/Constitution