The curriculum symposium is intended as the forum for the development of curricula and advice on the development of content that meets curricular requirements. There are currently no common standards for the development of curricula in the English Wikiversity.
The German curriculum symposium does currently have some more curricula.
Goals[edit | edit source]
The aim of curricula should be not to demand participation in specific courses but to define the academic standards, aptitudes and competencies that should be acquired by the learner. Wikiversity courses can be used as examples but should not be used to define standards or procedures by example.
Forum[edit | edit source]
- Please use Template:sub to add sub-pages under this header and to make postings on the respective topic pages.
- Please use the respective talk pages to discuss the forum entries in detail.
Educational standards[edit | edit source]
Individual curricula[edit | edit source]
Curricula[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Educational standards organisations
- National Science Education Standards (Wikipedia)
- National Educational Technology Standards (Wikipedia)
- Subject:Standard curricula (Wikibooks)
- WikiCurriculum (Meta)
[edit | edit source]
- Curriki (Curriculum Wiki — an online environment to support the development of K-12 educational materials.)
- Discover the Universe of Open Educational Resources (creativecommons.org)