Cultural studies is an academic field of critical theory and literary criticism initially introduced by British academics in 1964 and subsequently adopted by allied academics throughout the world. Characteristically interdisciplinary, cultural studies is an academic discipline aiding cultural researchers who theorize about the forces from which the whole of humankind construct their daily lives.
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Introduction to Cultural Studies
- Introduction to Affect Theory
- Introduction to Queer Theory
- Key Thinkers in Cultural Studies
- Knowing Who You Are Resources