Corporate social responsibility/Free laptop/get in contact with schools/universities which can help us with the project
Below some schools/ universities that can maybe help us with the project.
- University of Ghana: http://www.ug.edu.gh/
- University of Education, Winneba: http://wwwv.uew.edu.gh/
Experience with OLPC[edit | edit source]
We could get in contact with schools who have already experience with OLPC. One example is http://wiki.laptop.org/go/University_of_Education,_Winneba_-_Kumasi. We could ask the following questions:
- the project was in 2012 (is this correct?)
- what are the results now?
- do they have tips for our project?
- can they share information/ documents?
- TD: think of more/ better questions
Issues[edit | edit source]
- On 20.10.13 Tim left the following message on the website of the University of Education: Dear sir/ madam, RuralWeb (an African/ Dutch community) is developing a plan to get OLPC laptops to a community in Brong Ahafo. Since the University of Education started a similar initiative we were wondering if you can help us? On the English wikiversity (see link below) you can find more information about our project. https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/RuralWeb:_free_laptop Regards, Tim Ruijters