Corporate social responsibility/Fakye
- Dutch Wikiversity: https://beta.wikiversity.org/wiki/User:Timboliu/MVO/Fakye
- In this project we want to build an app for people who want to give away products for free.
- The project is called Fakye. Fakye is Akan language and means 'give away'.
Because we lack Android development skills we started the part-up 'Learn Android development' in February 2016. See https://part-up.com/partups/android-development-tribe-cQAvsPWSbjPKJo6uM for more info.
|Find plugin||Open||Q4 2015||Team|
|WordPress installation||Done||Q4 2015||Richard|
|Find provider||Done||Q4 2015||Richard|
- Explore eBay
- WordPress plugins
- Build prototype:
- We considered to build our first first prototype with MIT's App Inventor.
- We also asked a programmer what it would cost to make a website.
- Maybe we should adjust the car manager plugin: https://www.wpcarmanager.com/. The maker of this plugin told us that there are beter starting points. On 10.09.15 Timboliu contacted the plugin-maker to ask for more information.
- Crowd sourcing: what do we need to start a campain? we could also focus on creating a first prototype
- Existing companies
- Should we start with a website or only make an Android app?